We seek to create a safe and welcoming environment for users to post and respond to ads. We have provided the following guidelines to make sure our users may interact safely.
In your interaction with others, always be respectful. Follow the golden rule: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
We are NOT a review board. Do not link to, or post, any reviews (with the exception of Lyla recommendations).
The content you post -- words, pictures, videos, images -- should not violate the rights of others and should not contain or condone defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, abusive, drug-related or illegal activities.
Given the amount of content that is posted, we are unable to monitor it all. We ask that you as a community assist us in making this site a pleasant environment. If you have a reasonable belief any posted content would violate our terms of service, gives misleading information, or serves the purpose of harassing -- please report it to us by clicking the "Report Ad" button located on every ad. If you suspect that content posted breaks the law by violating copyright law, please report that here.
If you have a reason to suspect that content distributed might be of an underage individual or is somehow connected to human trafficking -- or you have reason to know of suspected criminal activity -- please report it immediately to the appropriate LAW ENFORCEMENT authorities. Once contacted by the proper authorities, we will cooperate to the fullest extent possible. If you suspect or believe you have been the victim of a crime, please ensure you reach out to your local authority and seek further assistance. Only by reporting illegal activity to the appropriate authorities, can you assist us by ensuring we remain a safe environment and community.
These are the rules we ask users to follow when posting ads:
• Always post ads in the correct category
• Users can post as many paid ads as they like. No one likes spam though, please respect your fellow advertisers by not over doing it.
• You can only post 1 free ad per day. If you want to post more ads, please purchase an upgrade, or when you try to post your 2nd ad, follow the ‘get back in action’ steps. *Only applicable to the free sections of the site.
• Creating multiple accounts to post free ads in unpaid categories is not permitted. We only allow 1 account per user.
• We encourage you to promote your website on our site to increase your traffic. You may link to your website as allowed by the terms of service. However we ask that you do NOT use our site to promote other competing websites.
• Always use your common sense and better judgement.