- Loud ticking sound
- Increase ticking or squeaking with increased RPM
- Sound at start-ups (especially BMW and Audi)
- Heavy shaking while car is warming up
- Car has NO-START condition
- Car is vibrating heavily / car is mis-firing
- Compression level is too low
- Car takes much longer to start
All the above systems / noises could be result of having a broken guide, loose chain or stretched chain that may cause from mild to severe drivability issues.
Please call me at 647-702-8019 (ZAIN) for any estimates, you can even send me a text for quotes.
bmw timing chain replacement, bmw timing, vanos timing, Audi variable camshaft timing, Toyota vvt timing, timing chain, timing guides, timing tensioner, timing belt