Hourly Wage: C$ 15.00
Working Hours: 40 hours per weeks (Full-time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and food including grilled seafood, pasta and risotto
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ensure standards of food safety and sanitation are adhered
- Supervise and train junior kitchen staff
Over 2~3 years of experience in commercial food cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume via email at email@example.com.
Aioli Seafood Restaurant welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nation.
Aioli Seafood Restaurant (0917203 B.C. Ltd.)
192 West Island Highway, Parksville, BC V9P 2H5