Now it's easy to stay on top of your ads. Get a Text or Email the moment your ad goes off Page 1, so that you can bump it back up so your clients see it!
Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required
A secondary school diploma is preferred
Basic English speaking is required
No experience required (training will be provided)
Wage: C$ 11 / hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week (full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 15 days of paid vacation per year (or 6% for vacation pay), Meals are provided on duty.
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Recommend wines that complement patrons' meals
- Serve food and beverages at customers’ tables
- Present bill to customers and accept payment
- Order and maintain inventory of beverages and glassware
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
MOOSOMIN COUNTRY SQUIRE Restaurant & Bar
408 Ellice Street, Moosomin, SK S0G 3N0
Location: Moosomin, Regina