Must be physically fit to complete all duties as required
A secondary school diploma is preferred
Basic English speaking is required
No experience required (training will be provided)
Wage: C$ 11 / hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week (full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 15 days of paid vacation per year (or 6% for vacation pay), Meals are provided on duty.
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Recommend wines that complement patrons' meals
- Serve food and beverages at customers’ tables
- Present bill to customers and accept payment
- Order and maintain inventory of beverages and glassware
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
MOOSOMIN COUNTRY SQUIRE Restaurant & Bar
408 Ellice Street, Moosomin, SK S0G 3N0
Location: Moosomin, Regina