Position: Japanese Food Cook
Hourly Wage: C$15
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Position Available: 2
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
2~3 years of experience in commercial cooking is required.
Completion of secondary school is required.
- Prepare and make traditional and modern Japanese dishes from menu
- Complete presentation of dishes and decoration
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ensure standards of food safety, sanitation are adhered and maintain work areas clean
- Train and oversee kitchen staff
Maguroguy Asian Cuisine welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested.
Maguroguy Asian Cuisine (1053032 BC Ltd.)
#320-2670 152 Street, Surrey, BC, V4P 1M8