-Position: Cook (Sushi Cook)
-Work Hours: 8 hrs per day, 40 hrs. per week (full-time), Permanent
-Wage: $16.00/ hour
-Benefit: 2 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Japanese Sushi cooking is required
- Language: Basic English speaking is required
- Education: Completion of High School education is required
- Plan, Prepare and complete Japanese meals from the menu Make sushi, sashimi, and roll sushi, etc.
- Create and develop new menu and special dishes and trendy fusion style
- Clean kitchen and work area.
- Train kitchen helpers with advanced cooking skills.
- Oversee sushi bar operations.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, older workers, youths and first nations.
How to Apply
Send your resume to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Hirame Japanese Restaurant Ltd.
26720 32nd Ave. Aldergrove, BC Canada V4W 3E3
Location: Aldergrove, BC, Vancouver