Number of Positions: 1
Hourly Wage: C$16
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Working Hours: 40 hours per week (Full-Time, Permanent), Must be able to work some weekends according to shifts
Business and working location: #102-5625 Promontory Road, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4M5
- Prepare and cook traditional and fusion Japanese dishes including sashimi, nigiri sushi, roll sushi, etc.
- Supervise kithchen helpers
- Handle and prepare fish and seafood
- Make recommendations for new “All You Can Eat” menus
- Maintain inventory and records of food and supplies
- Monitor overall kitchen operations
Minimum 2 years of experience as a Cook in a commercial restaurant
Completion of secondary school
Please respond with your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the above address. No phone calls please. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Sushiwa Restuarnat Ltd. welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers and first nations.
Sushiwa Restaurant Ltd. dba Sushiwa Roll & Teriyaki
Location: #102-5625 Promontory Road, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4M5