Over 2 years of experience in commercial food cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English speaking is required
Wage: C$ 16.15 / hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
- Plan, prepare and complete Japanese traditional and trendy fusion cuisine including Sashimi, Sushi, Maki, various Rolls, Tempura and Teriyaki
- Determine size of food portions and display completed foods
- Store ingredients and raw materials on proper temperature
- Control the inventory and maintain work area clean
- Train and oversee kitchen staff
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to drop resumes.
Only selected candidate will be invited to the interview.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including new immigrants, older workers, youths and first nations.
GINZA JAPENESE Restaurant (DSKR Enterprise Inc.)
74 Front Street, Penticton, BC V2A 1H1