Several years of work experience in housekeeping is required
Completion of college level education is required
English speaking is required
Wage: C$ 15~16 / hours
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (full-time, permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary for vacation pay
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping
- Plan and co-ordinate the activities of housekeeping crews
- Co-ordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery
- Train and oversee housekeeping staff
- Prepare working schedules and reports
If you are interested, please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We welcome applications from underrepresented groups including new immigrants, old workers and first nations.
Cactus Tree Inn
5887 Main Street, Oliver, BC, V0H 1T0