Business information: We are a pub offering food services for lunch, dinner and special events. We offer a wide range of international dishes, including, among others, Mexican, Italian and dishes. We offer menus that include appetizers, soups and salads, burgers, wraps, sandwiches, pastas and entrées, and pizza, for everybody’s taste.
Business address: 6403 Cottonwood Drive, Osoyoos, BC, V0H 1V3
Work Location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Organize and manage buffets and banquets
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience as a cook is required. In the event that the candidate does not have 3 years of experience a then a cooking post-secondary certificate is required
- Experience or knowledge of international cooking is an asset
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly, 30-40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Disability, Dental and Extended Medical Insurances are provided. We also provide uniforms, staff meals, discounts, staff pricing and tip pool.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts: 10:00am to 6:00pm, or 12:00am to 8:00pm, or 2:00pm to 10:0pm; hours can vary according to the business needs. Shifts will be 5 days a week on a rotational basis and will include weekends and potential overtime.
-The position involves cooking a variety of international dishes.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 6403 Cottonwood Drive, Osoyoos, BC, V0H 1V3
Apply by fax to: 250-495-7186
Location: same as above