Wage: C$ 13.00/hour
Work Hours: 35 hours/week (Full-time)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of food service staff
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Estimate and order daily and weekly ingredients and supplies
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train service staff in duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
2~ 3 years of experience in food service are required
Supervisory experience is preferred, but not required.
Completion of secondary education is required
If you are interested, please send your resume via email at email@example.com.
We encourage underrepresented groups such as newcomers and first nations to apply for the position.
Sushi Valley (0153356 BC Ltd.)
#11-2121 Trans-Canada East Highway, Kamloops, BC V2C 2A6