Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation;
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation;
- Grocery shopping and other errands;
- Assistance with incontinence, toileting and bathing; and
- Medication and appointment reminders.
Requirements to be a live-in CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect;
- Available to live in the client's home located in Markham for 5 days/week (i.e. Sunday night, to Friday night);
- Prior experience as a live-in caregiver is an asset, but not essential;
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) certification is an asset, but not essential; and
- Complete a criminal background check, driver's abstract, and professional/personal references.
Your living expenses (including rent and meals) will be paid for; and you will receive a competitive wage. Also, comprehensive training will be provided by Home Instead Senior Care.
Interested applicants should apply directly online!! https://www.homeinstead.com/3038/home-care-jobs/job-details?jobId=6545
Call 905-597-4757 for more information.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Location: Markham, Toronto