Business information: Your Highness Inc is a company operating in several locations that specializes in retail of smoking accessories and glass paraphernalia along with clothing and other accessories.
Business address: 746 Richmond St, London, ON, N6A 3H3
Work Location: 746 Richmond St, London, ON, N6A 3H3 and 174 Christina St N, Sarnia, ON, N7T 5T9 and 1777 Dundas Street, London, ON, N5W 3E6
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures
• Assign, coordinate and review projects and programs
• Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services
• Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
• Manage contracts
• Be in contact with suppliers to negotiate purchasing of products at the right prices
• Review and process claims against suppliers
• Oversee the ysis of data and information
• Oversee the preparation of reports
• Advise senior management
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
• Plan and control budget and expenditures
• Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Education: A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or engineering is required
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer are required
- International experience with Chinese, Hong Kong and Indian market is an asset
- Criminal record check is required
- Confidential security clearance is an asset
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent and written communication is required to communicate with international suppliers
- Knowledge of our product is an asset. Knowledge of the items that are in shop along with the brands and their market are assets as this is a very specific and unique market.
- Willing to travel from one work location to the other, from and to Sarnia and London
-The position involves finding the good products at the right prices by negotiating with international suppliers in China, Hong Kong, Texas, Vancouver, etc.
Salary: $40.87 to $42.87 hourly – 40 hours per week
Benefits: company transportation is provided.
-Flexibility on schedule is required. Shifts: 10:00am to 7:00pm from Monday to Friday.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 746 Richmond St, London, ON, N6A 3H3
Apply by fax: 519 204-5595
Location: 746 Richmond St, London, ON, N6A 3H3 and 174 Christina St N, Sarnia, ON, N7T 5T9 and 1777 Dundas Street, London, ON, N5W 3E6