PeaceHealth is seeking a
Dietitian I for a per diem,
Day shift position.
This position is responsible for coordinating all aspects of nutrition care, consulting with other healthcare professionals as needed.
1. Competent use of the Nutrition Care Process including: nutrition assessment, identification of nutritional diagnosis, implementation of appropriate nutrition intervention, and formulation of patient specific goals, monitoring, evaluation, and follow up of outcomes.
2. Using evidence:based nutrition practice guidelines will provide nutrition education to patients and families in the outpatient and/or inpatient settings.
3. Provides consult services to other healthcare providers and participates in the interdisciplinary team.
4. Do ents in the EMR in accordance with policies, procedures and regulations.
5. When appropriate, makes referrals to other services, agencies and community resources.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree that meets ADA (American Dietetic Association) requirements.
Successful completion of ADA approved internship/training program
* Registered Dietitian or registration eligible (must pass the Registration Exam within 90 days).
* Current state licensure/certification may be required.
* Current Medicare provider status number may be required.
* Position may require valid drivers license and auto insurance.
* Demonstrated skill in teaching adults and pediatrics of varying competency levels
* Must be able to design, implement, and evaluate instructional materials.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interact with a variety of departments and work independently on numerous projects simultaneously
* Proficient in the use of computers including MS Office applications
* Demonstrated knowledge of and ability age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patients needs
Please apply online to be considered.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not:for:profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi:specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship : the spirit of health.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission:driven work environment To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the
Ketchikan, AK community our homepage: peacehealth/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three:minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn
Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or email Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
PeaceHealth Ketchikan Medical Center (301)
Professionals : Other
Hourly compensation starts at:
25.74, more depending on experience