EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is recruiting a Technical Sales Representative for our Moncton location
* Identify new clients; complete cold calls and follow:ups with potential and referred clients in order to present product solutions and increase sales in the assigned territory.
* Determine and reinforce relationships with existing clients decision:makers while creating a strategic plan to improve relationships while maintaining partnerships to establish Wajax as a reputable supplier.
* Develop relationships and opportunities associated to new accounts and help determine opportunities to transform major accounts into national accounts.
* Observe and comment opportunities with target customers while ensuring alignment with the broader client strategy.
* Follow up on market trends related to clients, projects and all activities related to competitors.
* Identify and understand the competitive landscape for industry verticals.
* Conduct forecasts and adjustments to accounts in order to insure success while respecting contractual clauses.
* Ensure research and development of knowledge related to account markets as well as provide assistance when new potential client opportunities are present.
* Work with products experts to identify and capitalize on expansion possibilities and cross:selling in existing accounts.
* Become a strategic partner for clients and take transactional transactions to a consultative sales model creating a value proposition.
* Conducts follow:up of clients invoices, plans and services.
* Conduct activities aiming to insure sales including gathering information on competitors and yzing their product offering as well as determining prices in order to respond to client objections.
* Ensure the liaison between sales personnel, suppliers and branches in order to collect relevant information and participate in a unified sales effort.
* Create proposals and plans based on client needs, specifications and product offering.
. Bachelors degree or college diploma
* 4 year experience in technical product and service sales
* Experience with hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, bearing and or power transmission products and services.
* Proven abilities in relationship building, networking and account strategy management in an environment comprised of multiple and varied accounts.
* Excellent knowledge of the product, industry and competitive landscape.
* Good understanding of marketing strategies and their application.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional perks. Highlights of our programs include:
* 100 employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
* Wajax led e:learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
* Discounts with the Big 3 auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
* As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre:screening.
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider, distinguished through: the excellence of our sales force; the breadth and efficiency of our repair
Location: St. John's