At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these e shared values guide and define our work:
:Simplify and innovate
:Take ownership of the what and the how
:Equip people to succeed
:Execute with discipline and pride
:Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal :serve our customers better.
The Sales department has one immediate opening for the position of Solution Sales Representative (Smart Home Monitoring) in the Miramichi Region. This role is responsible for all aspects of the sales and promotion of Rogers Smart Home Monitoring System and other Rogers products within assigned territories. Through excellent selling and customer service skills, the Solution Sales Representative maximizes the potential revenues from existing customers through upgrading Rogers products, as well as acquiring new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Leverage existing internal sources (leads) while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFUs)
* Responsible for selling Rogers Smart Home Monitoring door to door in assigned residential territories.
* Utilize the provided tools to research customers prior to sales demonstration
* Utilize the provided tools to provide feedback to our internal partners on the leads provided
* Properly track and submit expenses
* Participate in an environment of continued learning
* Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select security, cable and wireless products in the field and at special events and conducts customer follow:up as per the sales process.
* Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques
* Present the product and educate potential customers on Rogers offerings
* Post installation follow:up
* Establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and increase the penetration rate of select products in targeted MDUs
* Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase revenue
* Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Sales group.
* Do ent and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database.
* Learn and adhere to all applicable Health and Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in Company policy
* Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential
* Must be self:motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Must have reliable vehicle and good driving record
* Must possess a valid drivers license
* Must be available to work evenings and weekends
* Must be able to work under pressure.
* Previous experience selling home security is an asset
* Excellent time management, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills are required
* Bilingual (English and ) is considered an asset
* Experience in a Sales role within the Telecommunications industry
* Post:secondary diploma/degree an asset
Great Work, Greater Rewards:
* We are a Canadian owned and operated company innovative, progressive and ahead of the curve
* We offer you a Full:Time permanent position
* You will receive fully paid training;
* Total targeted compensation 60k+ (based on base + commission+ car allowance)
* You will have access to a wide range of benefits (medical and dental) on the first day of employment and the opportunity to participate in a pension plan, a group RRSP and a stock ownership program
* Discount on many products and services after 6 months of service
* We believe in developing our employees : you will have access to a rewarding career with growth opportunities
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Flex Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Posi
Location: bathurst, New Brunswick