Job Type:Temporary ContractPrimary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
Deloitte's Marketing and Sales Support group is seeking a marketing manager for their Marketing Delivery team. This position will be based in the Toronto office. As anintegral member of a high performing national team, you will be responsible forworking collaboratively with other team members and leading the execution on nationally driven programs in the marketplace, as well as initiatives strategicallydecided upon to drive value for the firm. You will work with various internal clients & colleagues, which will allow for continued personal growth and development
- Serve as a trusted advisor and work with the Regional Managing Partner and the leadership team to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhancemarket positioning, which may include:
- Create marketing plans and support strategy. Ensure alignment of local go-to-market priorities with national strategy and priorities
- Support and execute the initiatives outlined in themarketing plans, including campaigns and activities to support lead generationand build eminence
- Surface, design and execute events geared toward client education, relationship building and revenue growth including, but not limited to client roundtables, conferences and seminars
- Track, monitor, and evaluate integrated marketing activities and accomplishments
- Collaborate/Coordinate with appropriate resources, including subject matter specialists, service area leaders, client service professionals, account developers, marketing and communications personnel and various shared services, to execute and/or leverage integrated marketing programs
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and solutions that support long term growth
- Develop and maintain overall marketing budget and utilize sound marketing methods to ensure programs are implemented cost-effectively and implemented to achieve desired goals for building revenue, relationships and reputation (ROI development and tracking)
- Champion national initiatives including client feedback and CRM adoption
- Collaborate with regional leads in Finance, Administration, Talent andOperations to ensure marketing and communications strategies and tactics are supported appropriately
External Posting Qualifications
The successfulcandidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree required, with a focus in marketing strategy, communications,business development, program planning and execution, or similar
- Minimum4 to 6 years of prior relevant experience, preferably in a professional services or business-to-business marketing and communications environment
- Demonstrated skills as a team player by leading through trust and professionalrespect, including demonstrated evidence of strong leadership and people coaching
- Successful performance in a matrix environment
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills. Must be detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple tasks and timelines
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity, take initiative and be self-motivated to complete projects independently with appropriate direction/feedback
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence; a professional client-service manner
- Experience in developing marketing and communications strategies that are aligned to business strategy
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, learning and growth
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage national contentat a regional level as well as develop, share and adopt innovative approaches and best practices, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Familiarity with demand generation, lead tracking, ROI
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Experience dealing with a multi-office region would be an asset
- Comfort with and demonstrated ability for public speaking
- A commitment to flexible work hours and willingness to travel occasionally
Get yourcareer off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’re always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselvesfurther to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be ‑ so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspacesthat strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide thenecessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“Once Deloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financialadvisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight witha deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give ourclients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show you how to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce.We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiterto ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only thosecandidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/20138-en_US/marketing-manager
Location: Greater Toronto, Toronto