Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
Deloitte's Marketing and Sales Support group is seeking a Marketing Manager for their Tax and Legal practice. This position will be based in the Toronto office and will be working with the Senior Marketing Lead for Tax and Legal. As an integral memberof a high performing national team, you will be responsible for working collaboratively with other team members and leading the execution on nationally drivenprograms in the marketplace, as well as initiatives strategically decided upon to drive value for the firm. You will work with various internal clients & colleagues, which will allow for continued personal growth and development
- Serve as atrusted advisor and work with the Senior Marketing Lead for Tax and Legal, theTax Clients and Markets leader and the leadership team to plan and execute a full complement of marketing initiatives to drive growth and enhance market positioning, which may include:
- Create marketing plans and support strategy. Ensure alignment of local go-to-market priorities with national strategy and priorities
- Support and execute the initiatives outlined in the marketing plans, including campaigns and activities to support lead generation and build eminence
- Surface, design and execute events geared toward client education, relationship building and revenue growth including, but not limited to client roundtables, conferences and seminars
- Track, monitor, and evaluate integrated marketing activities and accomplishments
- Collaborate/Coordinate withappropriate resources, including subject matter specialists, service area leaders, client service professionals, account developers, marketing and communications personnel and various shared services, to execute and/or leverage integrated marketing programs
- Contribute innovative marketing ideas and solutions that support long term growth
- Develop and maintain overall marketingbudget and utilize sound marketing methods to ensure programs are implemented cost-effectively and implemented to achieve desired goals for building revenue, relationships and reputation (ROI development and tracking)
- Champion national initiatives including client feedback and CRM adoption
- Collaborate with regional leads in Finance, Administration, Talent and Operations to ensure marketing and communications strategies and tactics are supported appropriately
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's orMaster's degree required, with a focus in marketing strategy, communications, business development, program planning and execution, or similar
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of prior relevant experience, preferably in a professional services or business-to-business marketing and communications environment
- Demonstrated skills as a team player by leading through trust and professional respect, including demonstrated evidence of strong leadership and people coaching
- Successful performance in a matrix environment
- Strongnegotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills. Must be detail oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple tasks andtimelines
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguity, take initiative and be self-motivated to complete projects independently with appropriate direction/feedback
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence; aprofessional client-service manner
- Experience in developing marketing and communications strategies that are aligned to business strategy
- Commitment to ongoing professional development, learning and growth
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to leverage national content at a regional level as well as develop, share and adopt innovative approachesand best practices, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Familiarity with demand generation, lead tracking, ROI
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Experience dealing with a multi-office region would be an asset
- Comfort with and demonstrated abilityfor public speaking
- A commitment to flexible work hours and willingnessto travel occasionally
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We’realways looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people tobe the very best they can be ‑ so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at everypoint in their career. Deloitte’s newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our globalreach and network, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community.
“OnceDeloitte, always Deloitte.”
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Let Deloitte show youhow to push your career to the next level. And let your story unfold.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodateapplicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughoutall stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process.Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/18690-en_US/marketing-manager