Several years of retail sales experience is required.
College level of education is required.
Hourly Wage: C$ 25.40
Work Hours: 35 Hours / Week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 Days of Paid Vacation / Year
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in retail sales
- Manage and schedule staff and assign duties
- Determine merchandise to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Study sales promotion, display plans and market research to market merchandise
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Prepare budgets and schedule expenditures
- Resolve customer complaints
- Recruit, hire and train staff.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
Consort AG Foods (1985187 Alberta Ltd.)
4919 50 Street, Consort, AB T0C 1B0