Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Services
Level of Experience: Experienced : Manager
Requisition : R1020763
Cisco Canada is an equal opportunity employer and is currently inviting applicants who are women, persons with disabilities, aboriginals and visible minorities to consider a career with us in networking technology.
For years, Ciscos vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, were entering the Internet of Everything transition:an era where well help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. Its where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Cisco Systems Canada has an opening for a Senior Account Manager II.
* Responsibility for executing the go:to:market strategy for a named account territory, working closely with the following internal and external groups:
o Internal : Regional and HQ Management, Business ysts, Marketing, Channel Resources, and Cisco Capital
o External : Cisco Channel and Distribution Partners, Cisco Ecosystem and Alliance Partners, Industry Trade Associations, Private and Public Business Organizations
* Meet and exceed an assigned quota through the sale of solutions that include Cisco core and advanced technologies, leveraging Ciscos channel
* Formulate and present an annual territory business plan, with quarterly updates
* Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly forecasting, extensive opportunity management
* Be cognizant of regional market trends, ensuring these trends are reflected in strategies implemented and solutions offered
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
* 5:10 years in our industry with relevant experience at Cisco Systems or a similar technical sales/marketing organization
* Strong C:Level executive selling skills
* Excellent track record in meeting and exceeding aggressive sales quotas
* Consistent record of successfully selling and/or developing solutions and programs, building sales partnerships, and creating business relationships at all business levels
* Demonstrated collaborative skills, working effectively within a cross:functional organization
* A strong background in a broad range of Cisco solutions, with the ability to link business relevance to our advanced technologies.
* Excellent communication, sales, presentation, and marketing skills
* Motivated self starter
* High energy and dedicated to fostering a teamwork environment
* Bachelors or masters degree in business administration or equivalent preferred
Cisco Canada souscrit au principe déquité en matière demploi et invite les femmes, personnes handicapées, membres des nations autochtones et des minorités visibles à considérer une carrière dans la haute technologie chez nous.
Depuis des années, la vision de Cisco est de changer le travail, la vie, le jeu et léducation dans le monde. Aujourdhui, cette vision est plus pertinente que jamais. Nous avons fait dInternet ce quil est maintenant. Nous avons commencé par créer la connectivité. À présent, nous débutons dans la transition vers The Internet of Everything , une ère pendant laquelle nous aiderons à créer une valeur inégalée en connectant ce qui ne lest pas encore.
The Internet of Everything est un phénomène industriel mondial qui entraine la plus grande transition ja