Our organization has an exceptional new opportunity and is experiencing rapid growth
We facilitate appreciation events for a variety of prestigious clients. You could be part of a select team that is focused on building relationships in the community. You will be meeting with decision makers to set up, oversee staff, and tenant appreciation events.
:Great communication skills.
:Excellent time management skills.
:Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
:Passionate about making a difference in your community.
:Desire to have a career that offers long:term professional satisfaction.
All positions provide hands on training and are full time only. Training will cover all areas of: public relations, customer service, event management, client relations, marketing and sales.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
* Enthusiastic and positive personality
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Passion for growth and success
* Sales experience an asset but not required
* 19 years+
* Able to commute to our office in Edmonton on a daily basis
* Able to work full time Monday to Friday, with evenings and weekends
* Able to work in a team environment and individually