Calgary, Alberta, Canada
All Available Locations:
External Posting Description 13;
Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like:minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
We are now looking for a Senior Manager to join our International Tax team in our Calgary office.
As a Sr. Manager you will:
* Plan and lead cross:border engagements including structuring corporate investment, developing tax strategies and compliance
* Proactively take relevant and valuable international tax ideas and offerings to our clients to grow the practice
:Work closely with other service lines and Deloitte foreign offices to deliver cross:border solutions to our clients
* Build relationships at a senior level and be seen as a trusted business advisor
* Achieve your expertise in an International Tax specialization
* Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
* Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
* Create a learning environment through leadership
External Posting Qualifications 13;
* Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credential
* A completed masters degree or accounting designation or LLB
* Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience; of which ideally 2 years includes experience in International tax
* Completion of the CICA In:depth Tax program
* Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
* Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, do entation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
* Experienced in business development and building a practice
* Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
* Execute on complex tax engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our clients expectations while identifying and mitigating tax risks
* Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Get your career off to a great start. What impact will you make?
We're always looking for people with the relentless energy to drive and push themselves further to find new avenues and unique ways of reaching our shared goals. At Deloitte, we know that being the undisputed leader means empowering our people to be the very best they can be : so they can make an impact that matters for clients, colleagues and the community, and for their own careers.
We offer a truly differentiated talent experience that empowers our people withunlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte's newly designed offices offer unique workspaces that strengthen connections, inspire innovative ways of working, and provide the necessary tools to help you make an impact that matters. And with our global reach and network, you'll always be part of the Deloitte community.
"Once Deloitte, always Deloitte."
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It's all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is one of Canada's leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada.At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today's local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions