Service:Enterprise Risk Services
Primary Location:Multiple Locations, Ontario,Canada
All Available Locations:Burlington; Kitchener; London
External Posting Description
A career in Enterprise Risk Services will offer you the opportunity to:
· Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
· Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
· Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
· Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements.
As a Manager you will:
· yzeand diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions.
· Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants and Senior Consultants while coaching them to their highest potential.
· Assist in building consensus with client management while understanding and communicating client expectations to the project team.Throughout projects you will accept and manage complexity in projects and guideteams in dealing effectively with change barriers and project constraints.
· Cultivate relationships with clients and possess a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies.
· Employ a structured approach to project management to ensurecomplete client satisfaction and project profitability.
· Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation asa business advisor.
· Contribute to practicegrowth and development.
· Lead business development presentations and actively participate in complex proposal developmentwhile demonstrating your selling and closing skills.
· Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
External Posting Qualifications
· Completed undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
· Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation are an asset
· Completed a professionaldesignation such as the CPA, CRISC, or CISA
· 5-8 years of general IT experience in various areas such as IT Audit, ControlsAssurance, business process controls, risk management and related standards
· Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
· Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, do entation, managing client expectations,project profitability and team leadership
· Experienced in business development and building a practice
· Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
· Execute a client service plan on complex engagements and work closely with thePartners in exceeding our client' pectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects
· Canadian travel required and have access to a vehicle. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidatesand will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Pleaseadvise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance fortheir interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/19273-en_US/manager-it-risk-assurance-advisory