Service:Enterprise Risk Services
Primary Location:Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Ottawa
External Posting Description
Our Ottawa Enterprise Risk practice is growing and we are looking to add Senior Consultants to ourteam. We are looking for Senior Consultants to focus on IT Risk and Control in our technology risk practice, as well as Senior Consultants to focus on Internal Controls and/or Internal Audit in our business risk practice. As a SeniorConsultant, you will:
- Work with an outstanding client portfolio and client service team
- Coordinate and perform IT internal audit, IT assurance, IT risk and control consulting, internal control and/or internal audit procedures.
- Conduct yses and prepare supporting do entation; evaluate and test processes and related controls; develop appropriate approaches; manage and review work of consultants and ysts; and assist in the preparation of thereports.
- Effectively serve client needs and develop strong advisory relationships with client personnel.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership.
- Utilize leading edge technology and data ytics toolsets to continually learn and deliver business insights to our clients.
- Provide value-added and relevant yses of an organization's governance, risk management and internal control structure, performance, and efficiency.
External Posting Qualifications
- Between 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- University degree in a business, accounting, or computer sciencediscipline with strong grades
- Relevant professional designation or willingness to pursue a professional designation (e.g. CPA , CISA or CIA)
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Excellent listening, and written communication skills
- Multi-tasker and effective time management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Ability to fluently speak/write in English. Ability to communicatein is a strong asset
- Ability to obtain Government of Canada Secret level security clearance is mandatory
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building adiverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates andwill accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rightscodes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/17183-en_US/senior-consultant-it-internal-audit-risk-advisory