As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND O ECTIVES
The SAP BusinessObjects Cloud team is looking for energetic and innovative security experts to help with our next generation cloud-based ytics platform on the topic of security. Are you passionate about security and understand the importance of end-to-end security, data protection and compliance of SAPs technology development and operations? Do you thrive in a team with strong engineers to learn from and where all members of the engineering team, including management are close to the code and making technical contributions? If so, then this is the right job for you! Help us shape the future.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a security expert on the SAP BusinessObjects Cloud team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with the Cloud Architecture teams to ensure adherence to the defined security, risk and governance needs
- yze security test results with applicability to target environments
- Provide advice on the security aspects of application systems under development
- Conduct and/or manage vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and compliance audits of IT operations, application systems and infrastructure
- Provide input into the ongoing cyber security strategy and plan
- Contribute to hands-on coding, design, test and architecture to deliver best solutions to our customers
- Define and architect the design of new features
- Collaborate in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of businesses within the company.
- Assess new technology, tool and infrastructure to keep up with the rapid pace of change.
- Embrace lean and agile software development principles
- Mentor junior team members
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of experience working as an Developer in successful product delivery within an enterprise software company
- Experience in client-server programming and Cloud environment
- Solid knowledge in software security (authentication mechanisms, cryptography, security breaches…)
- Advanced IT security knowledge (system and network security, firewalls, IPS, Proxies)
- Advanced IT knowledge (Operating systems, networking, databases)
- Excellent verbal, written, ytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and initiative – you must be proactive and results oriented with a track record for delivering results
- Highly effective teamwork and collaboration skills: You must be able to make timely, clear and justifiable decisions and trade-offs based on diverse input data
- Industry certifications including relevant SANs, CISSP, CRISC, and/or CISA are preferred but not mandatory
- Passionate about his/her work, self-motivated and results-oriented
- 5+ years of experience working on security topics
- Professional experience in DAST/IAST tools and web debugging tools (e.g. Burp, Zap, ….)
- Experience with products for networking yses and scanning (e.g. Nmap, Wireshark, ….)
- Prior experience with cloud stacks is preferred but not mandatory
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.comorCareers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ:Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:email@example.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No Selection
Click here for more info: http://jobs.sap.com/job/Vancouver-Area-Quality-Lead-Cloud- ytics-Job-BC/320929401/