ZE is a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and ysis software. We design and develop ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products that provide clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation and business intelligence through web based ytical tools, services and dashboards.
We are currently looking for an addition to the Release and Deployment team. The Junior Release and Deployment yst will use Fusion/JIRA ticketing system to create, close, merge, move, and resolve tickets. Moreover, they will troubleshoot and configure processor issues.
• Deploy software updates/upgrades to mission critical systems
• Coordinate with different departments to correctly facilitate the upgrade
• Effectively communicate with other teams and stakeholders during the process of software deployment and progress tracking
• Conduct and attend team meetings, knowledge sharing sessions, and discussions of improved processes or inventions
• Develop knowledge base articles and do ent learnings and new processes
• yze historical issues and perform root cause ysis, identify improvements and manage the implementation for corrective and preventative measures
• Troubleshoot system performance and errors and escalate them accordingly
• Use Fusion/JIRA ticketing system to communicate and track issues to resolution
• 1-3 years of experience in both providing support services, and experience with Oracle and/or MSSSQL Server
• Minimum technical Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
• Good understanding of web server configurations (such as Apache Tomcat)
• Knowledge in JAVA
• Excellent prioritizing, troubleshooting and ytical skills
• Ability to work independently and to be an effective contributor in a diversified team
• Ability to drive issues to closure within a deadline-driven environment
• Knowledge in Linux
• Knowledge in Liquibase Deployment
• Experience in project management specifically in planning and execution
• Be familiar with Fusion/JIRA ticketing system
• Good understanding of Change Control process
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. We have a games area as well as onsite Yoga. Our head office is located conveniently next to the Richmond Middle Arm waterfront trail, Olympic Oval, and Steve Nash Fitness club. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.
Please apply by c on the link below and filling out an online application. E-mail applications will not be considered. Thank you.