ZE is a global leader in the development of enterprise data management and ysis software. We design and develop ZEMA, a sophisticated suite of products that provide clients with powerful capabilities for data collection, process automation and business intelligence through web based ytical tools, services and dashboards.
We are looking to hire developers with a strong knowledge and experience working in .NET and VBA. Your role would be to help develop add-on components to our suite of products. You will find strong growth opportunities and thorough training.
• Design and develop new features and product improvements
• Prepare do entation related to implementation
• Perform code reviews and provide feedback
• Have a proficient understanding of software development processes
• Interface with internal departments to investigate and resolve reported software issues
• Train and guide junior developers
• Recommend software improvements
• At least 5 years of practical experience with the Microsoft .NET framework (up to .NET 3.5), including ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, and Visual Studio.NET
• Experience building Microsoft Office Excel VBA applications and building applications that integrate with Excel
• Experience packaging and deploying Excel add-ins
• Experience with Relational Databases and SQL
• Understanding of SOAP – and experience integrating solutions using SOAP API
Competencies & Skills Set
• Strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Great interpersonal, collaboration, and facilitation skills
• Excellent ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and competently, in writing and verbally
• Ability to communicate with clients using non-technical language
• Great time management and prioritization skills
Please apply by c on the link below and filling out an online application. E-mail applications will not be considered. Thank you.
Click here to apply.
With a dynamic corporate culture and supportive management team, a career at ZE is what you make of it. Our environment is defined by the people that work in our company. We stress a balanced approach to work and healthy living. We have a games area as well as onsite Yoga. Our head office is located conveniently next to the Richmond Middle Arm waterfront trail, Olympic Oval, and Steve Nash Fitness club. ZE offers excellent career development opportunities along with a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are the kind of person who takes initiative, has a positive attitude, and wants to make an impact, then we want to hear from you.