Eloqua, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle, is the leading provider of modern marketing automation and revenue performance management software that helps ensure every component of marketing works harder and more efficiently to drive revenue. Eloqua’s software is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Companies across a wide range of industries rely on Eloqua’s cloud-based software, professional services and education programs to help them automate marketing processes across multiple channels, target and nurture prospects and deliver highly qualified leads at a lower cost to sales teams.
• Experience with statically typed languages (ideally C#)
• Motivated self-starter with a desire to innovate
• Fast learner who can pick up new technologies quickly
• Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
• Drive for delivering quality products in a timely manner
• Strong team player with a “killer instinct” to get the job done
• 3+ years of professional software development experience Nice-to-Have Skills and Experiences
• Experience writing or consuming REST APIs
• Experience working with large sets of data in an RDBMS like SQL Server or Oracle
• Experience using agile development methodologies (such as SCRUM)
• Familiarity with unit tests, integration tests or test-driven development (TDD)
• GitHub (or similar) profile with open-source contributions
• University Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Click here for more info: https://oracle.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=16000A43&lang=en