Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Halifax; Ottawa; Toronto
External Posting Description
As a Human Capital Technology Senior Manager you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering and managing consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants
- Create long term relationships at a senior clientlevel
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners
- Identify and lead business development opportunities
- Achieve expertise in a specialization and a strong reputation as a business advisor
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
- This is a leadership role within our client’s Oracle consulting practice
- Responsible for leading the delivery of solution based Oracle consulting services to large public and private sector organizations
- Pursue new business development opportunities
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients at a senior level
- Act as a trusted business advisor
- Lead, manage, develop and coach team members
External Posting Qualifications
- 10+ years of overall combined relevant Oracleexperience
- 5 or more years of experience with the delivery of large Oracle Projects.
- Working experience with HCM Cloud solution such as Oracle,SuccessFactors or Workday an asset
- Strong background and experience with HCM
- Professional service experience is a must
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- PMP designation is an asset.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, do entation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Experienced in business development and building a practice
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Strong commitment to building a permanent career with Deloitte in the Oracleconsulting space
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation isan asset
- Canadian travel required occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Join Deloitte and bring back that loving feeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers ourpeople with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and to grow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. Deloitte’s workplace of the future is aunique workspace that strengthens connections and inspires innovative ways of working.
Lead yourself. Lead a team. Lead the firm. It&#8217;s allpossible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications fromall qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment andselection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants inadvance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/16261-en_US/oracle-hcm-senior-manager