Service:Enterprise Risk Services
Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
As a Manager you will:
· yze and diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions.
· Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants and Senior Consultants while coaching them to their highest potential.
· Assist in building consensus with client management while understanding and communicating client expectations to the project team. Throughout projects you will accept and manage complexity in projects and guide teams in dealingeffectively with change barriers and project constraints.
· Cultivate relationships with clients and possessa strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies.
· Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure completeclient satisfaction and project profitability.
· Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor.
· Contribute to practice growth and development.
· Lead business development presentationsand actively participate in complex proposal development while demonstrating your selling and closing skills.
· Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
External Posting Qualifications
· Completed undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials
· Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation are an asset
· Completed a professional designation such as the CPA, CRISC, CISA, or CISSP
· 5-8 years of general IT experience in various areas such as IT Audit, Controls Assurance, business process controls, risk management and related standards
· Experience in the financial services industry an asset
· Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
· Experienced with projectproblem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation ofdecision making, do entation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
· Experienced in businessdevelopment and building a practice
· Ability toanticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
· Execute a client service plan oncomplex engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client' pectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects
· Canadian travel required; occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. Weencourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest;however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/16532-en_US/manager-it-risk-assurance-advisory