NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY
GardaWorld provides business solutions and security services around the world. Our 45,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We work across a broad range of sectors, including natural resources, retail, construction, telecommunications and manufacturing, and on behalf of companies, governments and humanitarian relief organizations.We are one of the top 10, fastest:growing security companies globally and have an extensive Pan:American physical infrastructure.
GardaWorld offers a competitive compensation package including medical benefits and pension (after qualifying period).
GardaWorld operates a 24/7 schedule every day of the year allowing us to accommodate many individual personal needs.
GardaWorld has immediate opportunities for Cash Services Messenger (CIT) personnel in (Edmonton)
* You are required to carry a firearm during the performance of your duties.
* Shifts vary, although the majority of our induction requirements will be for the evening and night shifts.
* Possess the Federal Firearms License (Possession and Acquisition:PAL) of restricted and non:restricted classification
* A valid class 5 (minimum) drivers license with a maximum of 6 demerit points on abstract
* Have clean criminal and credit backgrounds
* Be willing to work shifts on short notice or call in
* Committed to safe job performance
* Reliable, conscientious, responsible,
* Customer service oriented,
* Highly organized and can work with minimal supervision,
* Eager to work in a fast:paced environment
* Be able to deal with stressful situations
Interested? Join our workforce
Successful applicants will undergo aptitude testing, medical screening and full investigative background checks that will include criminal, credit, past employment and personal reference checks.
Those chosen for consideration will attend a 7 day induction course to complete the hiring process.
To speed your application process, please include a recent original driver's abstract and photocopy of your restricted PAL (front and back) with your resume.
Thank you for your interest for GardaWorld however we will only communicate with the selected candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, ual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.