NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY
GardaWorld provides business solutions and security services around the world. Our 45,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We work across a broad range of sectors, including natural resources, retail, construction, telecommunications and manufacturing, and on behalf of companies, governments and humanitarian relief organizations.
We are one of the top 10, fastest:growing security companies globally and have an extensive Pan:American physical infrastructure.
GardaWorld operates a 24/7 schedule every day of the year allowing us to accommodate many individual personal needs.
GardaWorld has immediate opportunities for Cash Room Processors : Part:Time in (Edmonton).
Main Purpose of Role
To efficiently and accurately process cash, coin and other negotiable do ents on a daily basis. Generate the required reports for clients and other balancing purposes.
Working as a part of a team this position will deliver exceptional service to our customers by performing the following key responsibilities:
* Enter contents of customer's ABM Envelopes, Night deposits or ATM Returns into a cash processing system ensuring a high level of accuracy is maintained at all times.
* Verify and balance contents of deposits, envelopes and shipments.
* Enter and balance cash orders. Prepare for dispatch
* Be guided by appropriate Security regulations in the handling of discrepancies or losses.
* Maintain departmental productivity standards
* Adhere to Operational and Security guidelines.
* Respond to any customer inquiry with priority and courtesy
* Maintain a clean and healthy work environment.
* Notwithstanding the above you may be required to carry out other duties, depending on departmental requirements.
* This position demands employees who are responsible, conscientious, highly organized, have the ability to follow procedures and are committed to safe job performance.
* Knowledge of Cash Processing Operations.
* Knowledge of computer systems such as Word, Excel and MS Office.
* Committed to safe job performance
* Reliable, conscientious, responsible,
* Customer service oriented,
* Highly organized and can work with minimal supervision,
* Eager to work in a fast:paced environment
* Be able to deal with stressful situations
Successful applicants will undergo aptitude testing, medical screening and full investigative background checks that will include criminal, credit, past employment and personal reference checks.
Thank you for your interest for GardaWorld however we will only communicate with the selected candidates.
GardaWorld welcomes and encourages applications from qualified women, men, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.