Your ideas move people.
At Bombardier, our employees on e continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Paralegal, Corporate Services
Based in Montreal's downtown Corporate Office, you will report to the Senior Director, Legal Services, Mergers and Acquisitions and Corporate Services of Bombardier.
In close collaboration with the legal services team, you will participate in developing the corporate structures necessary to support Bombardier's activities and in managing Bombardier's legal entities around the world.
In your role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and prepare various correspondences with the government, such as responses to requests for information, reports on lobbying activities and other reports containing information that must be communicated to ensure compliance with applicable laws;
- Maintain the minute books of Bombardier's legal entities (annual resolutions, annual reports, etc.);
- Coordinate and prepare all do ents required for changes impacting the company (directors, senior management, capitalization etc.);
- Coordinate and prepare corporate do ents and complete the required forms for the creation of new legal entities;
- Coordinate the certification, notarization and legalization of corporate do ents required to support Bombardier's international activities, liaising with the relevant embassies, consulates and chamber of notaries;
- Manage and maintain the database containing all information pertaining to Bombardier's legal entities;
- Capture data and import do ents into the database managing the files, do ents and data of Legal Services;
- Participate in corporate governance activities, such as the implementation or review of policies and monitoring changes in laws and regulations that may impact Bombardier's activities.
As our ideal candidate:
- Hold a DEC in Paralegal Studies, a certificate in law, or the equivalent;
- Have at least e years of relevant experience in a similar role within a large private corporation or law firm;
- Are bilingual in English and , both and written;
- Are extremely organized and possess strong do ent and file management skills;
- Have advanced information technology skills;
- Have superior writing skills to draft letters and flawlessly proofread;
- Are customer oriented;
- Are able to work on multiple files at once;
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and are autonomous;
- Have strong attention to detail.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
If this position interests you, please apply online at careers.bombardier.
Bombardier employees interested in this job opening must also apply online indicating their current employee status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
This position qualifies for the Global Employee Referral Program. The associated bonus is 1,100 CAD.
File Ref. Number: S:CAN:1098
Posted on October 19, 2016
Job: Legal Secretary
Primary Location: CA:QC:Montreal Downtown
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.10.2016, 12:28:20 PM
03.12.2016, 9:59:00 PM
Location: CA:QC:Montreal Downtown