* 3+years of experience as a plumber or pipefitter
* Experience in construction and building industries
* Experience using hand tools and power tools
Knowledge required to be considered:
* Pony threading
* Layout piping, PVC piping
* Cast & Stainless Steel tubing, Flexible tubing
* Cop lack pipe, PVC
Assist in all facility and construction activities with an emphasis on Plumbing and Pipefitting. Must have good communication skills and work in a compliant and safe manner. Willing to work overtime on short notice and be on call 24/7. Must be dependable and on time.
* Layout and rough in piping installations.
* Read prints and drawings.
* Order materials and supplies.
* Installation of cop lack pipe, PVC, CPVC, stainless tubing, and piping of various materials.
* Ability to sweat and braze pipe.
* Ability to thread pipe using a pipe die and pony type threading machine.
* Make leak repairs on all types piping and valves.
* Installation and repairs of sinks, toilets, showers etc…
* Use tools, power tools and equipment.
* Welding a plus.
* Follow company's SOPs
* Interact with vendors for identification and procuring parts
* Follow safety rules and regulations as per OSHA and other applicable agencies
* Perform all tasks as assigned.
Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, , age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Location: New Brunswick