the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide : one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
: Produce the do ents for assembling the electrical harnesses based on drawings and specifications.
: Implement of changes and will work closely with the Engineering, Material Logistics and Methods departments in Mexico.
: Call upon to take an active part in the configuration management and support production.
: Be expected to participate in or manage various improvement projects.
As our ideal candidate,
- You possess a degree/diploma in Aerospace Engineering or Industrial.
- You have a minimum of e (5) years applicable experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- You are familiar with Bombardier Aerospace business processes, especially configuration management.
- You are familiar with electrical harness fabrication and installation.
- You have aircraft and design experience will be an asset.
- You have a good ytical mind (problem solving etc.) and be comfortable reading engineering drawings.
- You have knowledge of continuous improvement and Lean Manufacturing are required.
- You have proven ability to lead and manage projects involving cross:functional teams.
- You are an excellent team player, you are well known for your endurance, good judgment and open mind.
- You have strong English communication skills (verbal/written), organizational, interpersonal and time management skills, and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You have knowledge of Windows, MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- You have good knowledge with CATIA V5 and other software applications such as SAP.
- You are able to work an "Afternoon" shift
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities . As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Engineer
Primary Location: CA:ON:Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.09.2016, 10:00:00 PM
Location: CA:ON:Toronto Downsview