1) Fast paced, rapid growth company looking for someone qualified to quote multiple small to large scale construction projects. He/she will work with estimating/vendors/production staff to ensure all costs are covered and accurate. He/she will be the main point of contact for the customer/vendors to ensure that quotes prepared to the required designs/specifications.
1) Quoting multiple projects concurrently and submitting when due.
2) Contact vendors and estimators for pricing on required scope items. Ensure all items meet the project's designs and specifications.
3) Reviews sales proposals with owner to ensure proper estimating, project requirements, time frames and future opportunities.
4) Conducts site visits and work with customer to ensure that all issues and needs which arise from the point of sale to completion of the project are resolved promptly. Including change orders, adjustments to schedule, etc..as appropriate to each assigned project.
5) Communicate with dispatch manager on the initial delivery needs of the customer.
1) 10+ years of construction experience in either sales, estimating or project management.
2) Ability to quote several large to small, complex bids and projects simultaneously.
3) Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
4) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in work experience.
5) Ability to understand engineering or grade drawings.
6) Strong organizational and communication skills.
1) A company culture that values growth, development and internal promotion.
2) Highly competitive commission pay.
2) Company vehicle and fuel.
3) Company phone and laptop.
4) Company promotional meals and events.
5) Training (where required).
Location: Markham, ON, Toronto