Business Location: 13040 148th street, Edmonton, AB T5L 2H8
Work location: Same as above
Business Information: Woodwork+Pub is a one-stop shop for custom commercial millwork that offers superior service, a high level of craftsmanship, and over 30 years of experience in the Edmonton, Alberta, area. Our modern artisans create products in-house using only top-quality materials. We pride ourselves on the quality of our superior craftsmanship, our customer service, and our outlook on the future. The way we see it, if we’re giving the best possible product to our customers, we’re all getting ahead together.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Establish work schedules
• Oversee safety of operations
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
• Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
• Prepare and submit reports
• Train or arrange for training
• Recommend personnel actions
• Supervise the radio frequency edge and using system line
• Woodworking machine operators
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience as woodworking machine operator is required.
Salary: $19.73 to $21.73 hourly, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Disability benefits, extended medical insurance and dental insurance are provided.
Important Information: Work schedule: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. 1/2 hour lunch and two 15-minutes healthy breaks. Overtime is required.
Apply by mail to: 13040 148th street, Edmonton, AB T5L 2H8
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax to: 780-460-1865
Location: 13040 148th street, Edmonton, AB T5L 2H8