As a key member of the Wajax team, the Product Support yst will be
accountable/responsible for the management of product support reports to support customer information requirements of the Product Support Team. Responsible for inputting and updating NDS customer codes and information for pricing and system reports.
* Management of the company Guaranteed Maintenance Program.
* Management of the NDS Customer Discounting Mechanism.
* National Account Fleet Management : rate ysis, program operations.
* NMHG Fleet : rate/operations liaison.
* Wajax Service Contracts : sales programs, ysis.
* Customer Sales Reporting : for all product support sales.
* Customer Cost of Ownership reporting.
* Management of Product Support reports and support of related NDS systems.
* Customer training sales : liaison for all Wajaxs regions, training materials.
* Support/Training , PSR commission process.
* Management and development of PSR Drives programs.
* Development of Product Support marketing initiatives.
* Aid the Manager to identify and correct non:conformities to programs, products, process, and systems.
* Manage and maintain data and supplier management websites for compliance.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
* Education: College diploma / Post:secondary Education
* Work Experience: 1:2 years related experience in sales, marketing or equivalent business experience
* Knowledge: Knowledge of heavy equipment and/or truck and coach industry sectors an asset, IMPACT selling process, must possess a valid drivers licence.
* Proficiency: Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, CRM (Salesforce preferred)
Why join Wajax?
Wajax offers an engaging, stimulating, and rewarding workplace. We care about our team members, which is why we offer a total compensation package that includes:
* Competitive wage and benefits.
* Unique additional employee perks program
* Continued training and development.
* Work life balance.
* Career advancement and the ability to work in any of our locations across Canada.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre:screening.
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider, distinguished through: the excellence of our sales force; the breadth and efficiency of our repair and maintenance operations; and our ability to work closely with existing and new vendor partners to constantly expand our product offering to customers. Wajax operates over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
Location: acheson, Edmonton