Business Location: Bay 5, 3601 – 19th Street N.E., Calgary, AB T2E 6S8
Work Location: Same as above
Business information: James Auto Body has the capabilities to do anything from small cars, over trucks, stretch limousines and we have even painted busses. We work with any manufacturer, whether they’re import, domestic. We do windshields, air brush applications and more!
Type of Employment: Permanent - Full Time
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Mask and tape auto body surfaces in preparation for painting
- Apply primers and repaint surfaces
- Mix paint, blend and match colors
- Cleaning of prepped areas
- Painting of panels
- Mixing and tinting paint
- Clean and maintain work space
Area of work experience:
- Paint spraying
- Completion of high school is required
- A trade certificate is required: Automotive painter certification is compulsory in Alberta
- Experience: The necessary to be certified. No further experience required as trade certificate is mandatory
Salary: $26.00 to $28.00 hourly, 40.00 hours per week
Benefits: We provide extended medical insurance and dental insurance. We’ll provide these benefits after a 6-month probation period.
Important information: Work schedule will be from 8pm to 4pm from Monday to Friday. Flexibility on schedule is an asset.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: Bay 5, 3601 – 19th Street N.E., Calgary, AB T2E 6S8
Apply by fax: 403-984-3553
Location: Bay 5, 3601 – 19th Street N.E., Calgary, AB T2E 6S8