Now it's easy to stay on top of your ads. Get a Text or Email the moment your ad goes off Page 1, so that you can bump it back up so your clients see it!
*Teach for the Future
Teach for the Future (TF) is a recruitment and consultant firm, founded by alumni from the Harvard Business and Graduate school of Education in 2015. TF is well connected throughout China and North America and works with over 100 educational institutions and over 10,000 teacher candidates. We are committed to providing excellent recruitment and consultant services to both, our clients and candidates.
Teachers will instruct students on the fundamentals of the English language. The curriculum will include lessons on grammar and pronunciation as well as introductory reading and writing. Depending on the applicant’ perience and qualifications the curriculum can also include lessons on subject areas such as English, Science, Math, History, Social Studies and Music (all lessons will be taught in English).
• Paid monthly salaries between 2000 and 6000 Canadian dollars depending on experience and educational background.
• Housing allowance or free accommodations.
• Health insurance.
• Type Z visa (all of the institutions we work with are certified by the government and provide teachers with working visas).
• Flight allowance.
• Food / transportation allowance, and paid holidays may also be included.
• 1 to 2 years full-time contract.
• 24/7 living and teaching support in China.
• Teachers are not required to speak any Chinese.
• Free medical check
The job opportunities provided by our organization are well-paid positions with credible international institutions.
• Private & Public Universities
• Private & Public Colleges
• International schools
• Language centers
• Bachelor’s degree.
• TEFL/TESOL certificate
• Minimum two years teaching experience (this required experience is waived if applicants have taken Teach for the Future’s SAFEA authorized TEFL program)
• English language proficiency.
If you are interested in the opportunity above, please send us your resume to email@example.com or give us a call at 778-302-6296 for any questions.
*Keep in touch
To stay up to date on TF company news and upcoming events please check out our Facebook and Linked in page ＠teach for the future and follow us on instagram and twitter @teachfutureorg .