At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these e shared values guide and define our work:
:Simplify and innovate
:Take ownership of the what and the how
:Equip people to succeed
:Execute with discipline and pride
:Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal :serve our customers better.
Rogers Business Care is recruiting for Manager : Business Care. In this role, you will lead and inspire a team of high performing Business Consultants, dedicated to handling Billing, Sales and Service relationship with our Business Customers (Small Segment) while partnering with other Channels (i.e. Sales, Tech. Support and Dealers etc.) to present Rogers as the Solutions provider of choice.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Know Rogers business and the Marketplace. Stay informed and research to be in a better position to understand and then disseminate organizational strategy and tactics to the team, thus connecting them to the big picture.
- Be seen as a visible leader, supporting an employee culture that fosters performance by setting employee objectives and ensuring that they fully understand expectations.
- Oversee team and individual progression, identify and provide development opportunities and embrace and lead change to drive World Class Service and first contact resolution.
- Build and continually encourage a culture of creative and non:linear thinking, independent and balanced decision making, ownership and accountability.
- Coach business consultants to understand the Customer's Business and to provide tailored solutions that will meet their current and future needs.
- Be an enthusiastic team member, with a goal towards excellence, working cooperatively with regional partners within Business Care to develop programs and procedures that will return operational efficiencies and employee satisfaction.
- Be a strong partner by building relationships with internal groups such as Sales, Marketing, Tech. Support and various other support groups to foster trust in collectively meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensure high level of team motivation and employee engagement.
- Provide regular coaching and feedback driving increased performance levels based on observation and reporting ysis that supports an environment of continuous improvement and development.
- Review, approval and audit of adjustment requests to ensure business rules as well as budget compliance.
- Manage employee incentives and bonus programs.
- yze reports to evaluate staff performance.
- Report operational achievements and progress on a regular basis including statistical ysis and improvement action plans.
- Review, yze, provide feedback and recommendations based on customer survey results and apply to employee performance.
- Work with other managers within the department to ensure operational consistency.
- Communicate operational vision and plan connecting the employee's role to the company's priorities and strategic plan
- Post:Secondary education in a related field.
- 3:5 years of related experience, preferably within a B2B telecommunications environment.
- Experience with sales (Business) would be an asset.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate teams, including coaching, performance and career development.
- Comfortable with continuous change, ambiguity and low levels of direction.
- Well developed and influential communication style and networking ability.
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills.
- Developed interpersonal skills to establish and maintain strong customer and internal relationships.
- Strong skills working with the Microsoft Office suite.
- A good sense of fun promoting work life balance