GardaWorld : HR Services recruits an UI / Front End Developer for one of its clients located in the geographical area of Montréal, QC.
About HR Services :
HR Services, a Division of GardaWorld, offers temporary and permanent work opportunities in various areas such as : Administrative support, Accounting and banking, Customer service and sales, Information technology, Call center, industrial and logistics.
Specializes in outsourcing staff, recruitment, training and coaching, GardaWorld : HR Services has developed a unique and proven way to provide rapidity and outstanding service market flexibility.
Mains responsabilities :
* Develop user interfaces with attention to details ;
* Understand the need for flexibility and quick turn:around times, willingness to jump into the improve/adapt the backend APIs that are needed ;
* Responsible for creating new web:applications as well modifying existing ones ;
* Translate business requirements into practical software solutions ;
* Work across technical areas and with other teams to ensure that the best new technologies are investigated and selected for use.
* Participate in API development
Essential qualifications :
* Minimum three (3) years of experience in a similar position (UI/ Front End) and with Angular JS ;
* Available to travel ;
* Bilingual; written and spoken (English and ) ;
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team setting ;
* Be passionate about performance optimization ;
* Be able to think on your feet, be adaptable and a good team player ;
* Contribute feature ideas and take ownership of the in:app experience.
Employment conditions :
* Permanent position with health insurance plan ;
* Salary according to experience ;
* Competitive work conditions, including travel premiums and performance bonuses ;
* Stimulating work environment with opportunity to travel around the world.
Please create your profile on our career website and apply for this job so we can consider your application.
For futures opportunities, follow us on Linkedin and Facebook HR Services
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, ual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability or any other protected status.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, we will communicate only with selected candidates.