Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 : 10
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device : SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Senior Systems Architect is responsible for elaboration of technical knowledge and architectural of solutions on the infrastructure. This
role holds important responsibility for providing robust and scalable technology platforms to ensure the ongoing performance of our systems.
* Acts as expert for infrastructure teams.
* Contributes in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction.
* Develops enterprise standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multi:vendor platforms.
* Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions.
* Accountable for impact ysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
* Maintain a common do entation library of standardized procedures and configurations
* Provide last level of support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
* Implement life:cycle planning for all in:scope infrastructure components
* Ensure regular health checks of all "major" infrastructure components are performed
* Perform vendor identification, engagement, selection, negotiation and relationship management
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Must have a thorough knowledge of Active Directory and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, data
center, and application software.
* Strong working knowledge of CentOS and SUSE
* Strong working knowledge of VMware, and the Vrealize suites.
* Strong working knowledge of scripting including; VB, PowerShell, and Linux Shell
* Deep understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols. Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services.
* Strong working knowledge of cloud offerings and solutions (VMware vCloud Air, Amazon AWS)
* Knowledge of network topology and associated technologies
* Knowledge of systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning.
* Required: Bachelors degree,
* Preferred: Masters degree
*10+ years' experience in a production IT environment managing enterprise IT infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network
*Ability to write architectural design do ents or review design do ents provided by others.
* Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies and ability trends to architectural needs.
*Proven experience and understanding of architecture principles across infrastructure platforms, security, data, integration and
*Leadership : Is able to demonstrate strength in leadership and see the big picture. Is able to inspire people to adopt and achieve a
*Collaborative : Good at collaborating with business specialists, designers and developers around the globe to envision and iterate
concepts. You must also appreciate ambiguity and value creative conflict in support of strong design and outcomes.
* Solves Problems : Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
*Communication : Can effectively communicate across all levels of the organization including technical and non:technical people both
verbally and in writing. Represents company interests wi