PeaceHealth is seeking a
RN Clinic : Ketchikan, Family Practice for a
full time equivalent
Non:Exempt position. This position will be working
Day shift with shift durations of
Provides professional nursing care to patients in the clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
1. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs. This includes assessing patients condition, triaging patient phone calls, counseling patients, providing patient education, taking patient histories, administering prescribed medications, changing dressings, cleaning wounds and monitoring patient vital signs.
2. Do ents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
4. Participates in the development of and maintains established policies, procedures and objectives; quality improvement; safety; environmental and infection prevention programs.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Click here for details
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
* One year of experience as a registered nurse preferred.
* Demonstrated knowledge of and ability age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patients needs.
* Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing required.
* Current (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
* ACLS may be required within a standard grace from hire or transfer period, as specified in the PeaceHealth Policy Resuscitation Training Completion Requirements, or upon hire.
* See community specific do ent for each Unit/Department required credentials.
There may be more than one opening on this posting.
Please apply online to be considered.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application.
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not:for:profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi:specialty medical group practice with more than 800 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of its founding Sisters and continues to serve communities when invited to do so with a spirit of collaboration and stewardship : the spirit of health.
We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package and a collaborative, Mission:driven work environment To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the
Ketchikan, AK community our homepage: peacehealth/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three:minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn
Questions? Review our Employment FAQ or email Please note this email does not accept resumes or applications.
Wilson Building (303)
Nursing : RN Other; Nursing : RN Patient Care
Hourly compensation starts at:
30.46, more depending on experience
Basic Life Support; Pedi