Primary Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations:Toronto
External Posting Description
Deloitte seeks an experienced Financial Services Account Senior Manager to support the business through the development, management and execution of strategic account activities.
The Account Senior Manager works directly with Deloitte leadership teams and act as the single point of contact for account operations and marketing-related activities. The Account Senior Manager helps build and execute client strategies, optimize internal support, increase efficiencies and lead in developing relationships with senior executives with the intent of building the firm’s top line revenue across all services.
Account management is led by our Marketing and Sales Support team. The in bent will follow the Deloitte account management and sales process and will report into the Account Support function of the firm.
- Do enting and tracking account’s strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue
- Supporting and assisting the account team with qualifying, pursuing and closing opportunities
- Supporting account pursuits and providing a coordination role in the development of proposals
- Coordinating the efforts of Deloitte's cross-disciplinary teamsduring the sales process
- Working closely with Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) to ensure that the client business and financial plan is developed, monitored and that sales processes are consistently executed acrossthe account
- Creating and managing targeted relationships building opportunities to support the client service team in building relationships with key decision-makers mainly in procurement, independence office and the line of business’ planning teams
- Developing strong relationships and working day-to-day with the LCSP to facilitate, encourage and support relationship buildingand sales activities of Partners and Senior Managers (lead account team sales meetings, large pursuit meetings etc.)
- Supporting the creation of internal and external client communications and relationship development plans for account teams, including distribution of thought leadership to key stakeholders
- Managing account level marketing, event planning, sponsorships, and conferences and hosting key executive clients.
- Leading the client feedback program for key relationships at the accounts
- Managing, integrating, and facilitating the overall operations of a large client account team.
- Mastering an expertise in account management and developing a firm-wide reputation
- Adhere to firm's policies in the areas of:
4. Intellectual property
External Posting Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong understanding of financial services with a minimum eight years of account management /business development support experience (preferably at a professional services company)
- Demonstrated skills as a team player and demonstrated evidence of strong leadership
- Ability to lead and challenge others to achieve progressively higher levels ofperformance, including mentoring and coaching staff through formal reviews andongoing feedback; whilst providing consistent recognition, rewarding innovativecontributions and supporting team members
- Ability to develop, share andadopt innovative approaches and best practices, present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- An ability to advise and guide the teamin making decisions related to area of expertise and coach the team on selecting the appropriate course of action when facing challenging issues
- Proventrack record in sales support of complex services to complex organizations at both the strategic and operational level
- Large account and large contractsales support experience
- Demonstrated strategic and ytical sales approach with focus on building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and proactive with the ability to solve complexproblems in a fast-paced environment
- ytical, detail oriented, and strong problem-solving and project management skills with the ability to scale effectively across a large matrix organization.
- Superior writing and verbalcommunication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability required.
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business, or other related discipline is preferred.
Join Deloitte and bring back that lovingfeeling. And love the company you keep.
At Deloitte we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We know that business as usual just won’t cut it. Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility and innovation needed to perform at the highest levels and exceed expectations.
We offer a truly differentiated Talent Experience that empowers our people with unlimited opportunities to do meaningful work and togrow, learn, and lead at every point in their career. With the power of our global network and reach, you’ll always be part of the Deloitte community. Once Deloitte always Deloitte.
Lead yourself. Lead ateam. Lead the firm. It’s all possible at Deloitte.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce.We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout allstages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter toensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here for more info: http://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-global/details/j/17367-en_US/financial-services-account-senior-manager