• Effectively lead and develop all employees to ensure they are trained and held accountable to meet expectations
• Conduct a continuous improvement approach to identify areas of improvement and develop and implement effective initiatives to advance safety, efficiency and on-time delivery
• Coordinate with other Congebec facilities to roll out continuous improvement initiatives nationally
• Ensure that all financial and productivity KPI’s are met and managed according to budgeted expectations
• Communicate with all supervisors and warehouse employees to ensure safety and HACCP compliance, employee effectiveness and customer satisfaction
• Support the Floor Supervisors in overseeing all scheduling and warehousing tasks
• Perform additional warehousing duties as required to ensure effective operational delivery
• A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience leading and mentoring supervisors in a warehousing and/or food manufacturing environment is required
• The ability to work in a multi-temperature environment is strongly preferred
• Demonstrated successful leadership ability with employees and proven organizational, interpersonal and relationship-building skills with internal and external customers
• Strong ability to problem solve with a focus on continuous improvement
• Post-secondary education in distribution, warehousing or project management is considered an asset
• Proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required
< you looking for a rewarding senior leadership position that will give you the opportunity to leave a mark on a growing national organization? Let’s talk!
Our Client offers a competitive salary, matching RRSP program and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume below. We are in the process of moving to a new online application system, so if you don’t receive a confirmation email, please apply by sending your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under further consideration will be contacted.