At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these e shared values guide and define our work:
:Simplify and innovate
:Take ownership of the what and the how
:Equip people to succeed
:Execute with discipline and pride
:Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal :serve our customers better.
Project Manager, Customer Project Management
The Enterprise Business Unit : Customer PMO, Project Manager will be based in Montreal. This is a full time Project Management position. The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end project management of all aspects of complex Wireline and Wireless Customer Implementations from initiation through to the transition launch/go live.
- Identify and manage all milestones and interdependencies to deliver on the Business and Project/Program objectives and targets.
- Collaborate with the Project Sponsors, fellow Project Managers and other stakeholders to prepare applicable project do entation, to manage the end:to:end life cycle of the project.
- Identify obstacles/conflicts and evaluate, recommend and implement workable solutions. Escalate issues to the appropriate levels within the organization to mitigate risks and keep schedules on track.
- Schedule and host regular project status review meetings and customer meetings.
- Provide Management with concise and timely Project/Program reporting on implementation progress, issues, risks and containment plans.
- Develop and conduct presentations to various levels of Management as required.
- Provide Project Status Reports and Financial updates on Projects/Programs being managed and collaborate with other fellow PMs on reporting requirements.
- Oversee the implementation of project tasks and milestones outlined in the Technology and Engineering do ents and Statements of Work.
- Understanding senior management's business strategy and providing project related recommendations for cost effective solutions/delivery.
- Create and manage constructive relationships with team members, subject matter experts, stakeholders and other members of the organization
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Post:Secondary degree in Engineering or other related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education or experience
- PMP certification
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the telecommunication industry
- Understand and apply PMI best practices and methodologies
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Experience working with Sales Representatives and Enterprise Customers
- Conflict management, negotiation and influencing skills
- Bilingual : English and is a requisite
Schedule: Full Time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location:800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000 (182), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: Up to 50
Posting Category/Function: Sales and Professional Services
Requisition ID: 91156
As a proud Canadian company, were dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We've been embracing and leading change for over 50:years, and we'll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the
Location: 800, Gauchetiere O, Bureau 4000 (182), Montreal, QC