Salary: $ 22.50/hr (minimum 40 hours per week).
Position: 3 (Full time & Permanent)
Language: Knowledge of Basic English required.
Education: Completion of High school
Experience: Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience.
• Apply paint, stain, varnish, enamel, and other finishes to equipment, buildings and/or other structures, using brushes, spray guns, or rollers
• Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as wood or metal, for finish coats
• Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs, based on surface measurements and/or work orders
• Cover surfaces with drop cloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting
• Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives
• Mix and match colors of paint, stain, or varnish with oil and thinning and drying additives in order to obtain desired colors and consistencies.
To apply: email your resume: email@example.com