• Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures;
• establish work priorities,
• delegate work to office support staff and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed;
• co-ordinate and plan for office services;
• assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls;
• assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
• Maintain work schedule of workers and other staff including assignments, job rotation, training, vacations, paid time -off and overtime scheduling.
Minimum education required is completion of High School. A diploma/degree in Business Management will be preferred.
Minimum two years of relevant work experience is required.
Salary: $23/hour (Minimum 40 hours per week)
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org