• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks weighing over 4600 Kg with three or more axles, to transport goods and materials to destinations
• Maintain condition of equipment and ensure loading and unloading and safety and security of cargo.
• Pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipments such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage
• May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
• Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book.
• Willing to travel across border, Willing to travel for extended periods, willing to travel overnight , willing to travel and drive as a team
• Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using two-way radio, cellular telephone
Wage: $25/hour for 40 hours/week
Experience: At least one year of experience is required
Education: High school
Language: Basic English required
Positions Available: 3
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org